Creative Instigator | Digital Media Marketing Strategist
Hi, I’m Lynne.
With entrepreneurial drive and creative passion for Digital Media and Social Marketing Trends in the evolving digital landscape, I can help extend your reach.
I specialize in the following: Events, Digital Thought Leadership, Storytelling, Content Marketing Strategies, Project Manager Producing Media and Collateral for B2B & B2C Markets. I have strong interpersonal skills and I’m also good listener.
LinkedIn with me.
Background: As a native San Franciscan I’ve always been proud to be from this culturally diverse and geographically rich area. After 10 years as a director of marketing and co-founder of a leading maritime software company located in Seattle, WA, a shift of tide has moved me back to the Bay Area; it sure feels great to be back home.
I have two bachelor of science degrees and I’m a graduate from the University of Washington’s Master of Communication Digital Media #CommLead with course emphasis on emerging digital trends, business development, narrative storytelling, interactive design.
- Drive digital media marketing campaigns, develop and report strategic planning, maintain brand strategy related to sales.
- Website Producer utilizing solid content strategy based on in-depth research created for customer education, digital communication to optimize sales support
- Online video producer with brand emphasis for corporate online delivery presentations. Responsibilities include pre-production, storyboarding, interviewing customers and vendors on camera, editing and post-production and distribution
- Conceptualization and production of digital online marketing and brand collateral for various verticals (email, direct marketing material, flyers, new campaign splash page on website, etc.)
- Content strategy from inception through execution, including online advertising (Google Adwords), website strategy and design, social media, search engine marketing and optimization
- Reporting and analysis on site traffic, social media activity, lead generation, and conversion rates
- Analyze customer research, developed buyers’ personas, current market conditions and competitor information to develop leading-edge message and cohesive communications strategies
- Writing, crafting, scheduling and posting blog and other digital content through various distribution channels (Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, LinkedIn, SlideShare, etc…)
- Producer + Editor => Preditor “Rawr!”
- Event marketing: manage marketing budget, planning and event coordination of shows including negotiation with vendors for booth acquisition and related transportation details and costs
- Proficient at using Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Proficient using graphic design, website, CMS, and video production software (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, Premiere, iMovie, Screencast, Jing, WordPress, Google Analytics, Dreamweaver)
- Video & audio production; Acquisition and curation of sources
- Strong interviewing skill based on rapport, interpersonal relationship building skills with customers and vendors
- Market research including keyword, search (SEO) and oversight of social media channels and monitoring (Radian6, Facebook Insights, TweetDeck and various other tools)
- Articulate, flexible and group collaborative thinker and presentation skills